We offer the following services:
- Consultation for organising the transport, obtainment of transport authorisations
- Rail freight
- Road freight in cooperation with Pohjanpoika OÜ
Get acquainted with the price list you can by clicking on the link
- Return transport from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Russia to Europe
- Rail freight via Belarus
Transit shipping of used tyres from Europe to Central Asia
International transport of used tyres is regulated by many rules and restrictions. Therefore, it is important to handle the transport correctly.
Pursuant to the customs code of the Eurasian Customs Union (Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan), used tyres are always regarded as hazardous waste, which means that their cross-border transport without proper authorisations is forbidden. The prohibition includes transport for import, export and transit purposes.
We can offer our customers a complete and effective procedure for transporting used car tyres from Europe via Russia to Central Asian countries that are not members of the Eurasian Customs Union, for example to Uzbekistan. We take care of the entire transport chain from the sender to the recipient. The transport may be organised either by road or by rail. Usually, rail freight is the most inexpensive option for the customer. We use modern rolling stock that can carry as much as 5000 car tyres at a time – an amount that would require 2.5 regular semi-trailer trucks for transporting.
Transit transport of used car tyres from Europe via Russia to countries outside the Eurasian Customs Union
We provide the following services:
- Consultation on arranging the logistics
- Transport authorisations (for the Eurasian Customs Union)
- Rail freight services
- Road freight services
- Trans-European transportation
- Transhipment. We employ professionals in tyre handling.
- Certificate of origin
- Statement of the goods inspector regarding the condition of the tyres
- Assuming the position of the sender and seller of the goods
- Payment transmission and financial services
- Sales of used tyres
If the load size is insufficient, we can sell the customer the missing tyres.
(Rail Link OÜ is only a services marketer and does not provide anything else than consultation and marketing services; other services are provided by its partners.)